blog intro

Hello and welcome to my blog, please rest your eyes over my written goods.

Friday 22 June 2007

Paintings!!


This is a painting of my version of Gollum.
I painted this for a friend several months ago.
it's acrylic on large square canvas.



Hey All

Well i am very busy at the moment. I am writing and filming some more comedy work for my Enchanted Truths Series, these are coming along nicely and it shouldn't be too long before the new episodes will be online.

I am also making a sculpture of a design of a Bowtruckle... a creature mensioned in the Harry Potter Books, this sculpture is using super sculpy and I intened to post a detailed guide with photos of how it was created.

Right I now have to run as i have a casual meeting witha friend who is also a script writer, and we shall be discussing her new work and whether waitrose coffe is good or not.

Take care all
Chris x

This is a Painting of Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas).
I did it for a friend a few months ago. Its Acrylic on lrge square canvas. you can see it here but the lantern eyes and jacks buttons are done with an amazing silver ink.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and discuss :)