blog intro

Hello and welcome to my blog, please rest your eyes over my written goods.

Wednesday 20 June 2007

A Little Update

Hello World.

I thought i would give a little update!

My quest for world domination has taken another step forward. I now have several webpages under my command! MWA HAHAHAHA!!!

If you would like to contact me or learn more about me then visit my web page www.cbarlow.co.uk
If you want to meet me in some informal ways then hop over to www.myspace.com/chrissyboyuk
and you can read an old eblogg of mine here:
http://chrissyboyuk.livejournal.com/

Alternativly you can see my video work on my youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/chrissyboyuk

I even have a little Online shop, on which you can buy desings that i have made:



Support This Site

So as you can see I am slowly but surely taking over the world. Anyway this was just a little post to share all the other things i have been up to. I shall post again, with actual interesting stuff.

Take care all
Chris x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and discuss :)