blog intro

Hello and welcome to my blog, please rest your eyes over my written goods.

Thursday 18 November 2010

Serious Stuff?

You know,

I think one of the reasons I am dreadful at updating this blog is because I try and keep it cheerful and frivolous.... or educational.

Now, I have been working on many projects of late, but many I can’t share with you because of copy write reasons or because they are private projects I want to keep under wraps until I have them finished.

So I ask myself, what do I write about. What should I discuss... and why would anybody want to read it.

Well as I said, my problem is that I try and keep this blog light and fluffy and straightforward. Everything life never is.

And that’s my problem. I’ve always been at my best when talking about real things. And so dear reader, I am going to bump this blog up into the realms of real life and talk about some serious stuff.

This is a warning....

The next post is the serious stuff.

Love
Chris x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and discuss :)